Here are a few suggestions with things you can do but remember the process should be already started by your breeder.
1. Introduce New People (1-2) at a time with different voices, sex, sunglasses, hats, etc. Ask your breeder it your puppy has met lots of kinds and ages of people.
2. Children of All Ages--a few at a time. Do not overstimulate which will be shown by pacing and urinating. Keep the play times short--it is recommended quiet time indoors and play or more rough housing outdoors.
3. Other Dogs and Animals--which are vaccinated and not aggressive, but are of other sexes, sizes, looks, etc.
4. Shopping--pet stores and other businesses that allow pets, elevators, people who will provide treats (which you give to them). Breeders have long remembered these tricks.
5. Places and Textures--different floor coverings, ball games, playgrounds, nursery schools, parks, trails, gravel, sand, pavement (beware of heat in the summer), water, snow, etc., provide not onl learning experiences for puppies stimulation but for their growing brains.
6. Boarding/Grooming--short periods of time for puppies at a friend's or kennel, or at a groomers for a very positive fun experience.
7. Car Riding--short periods of time using crate or puppy seat belt--may get dramamine instructions from vet to use first few times if necessary; make it a positive experience. Most Polish Lowland Sheepdogs love to ride.
8. Sights--balloons, bikes, motorcycles, mirrors , mops, umbrellas, etc. Sometimes it's just fun to wath puppies learn about different sigjts.
9. Different Smells--avoid toxic yard plants or essential oils . especially with a young pup. They don't know safe from unsafe.
10. Play Toys--plastic jugs, nylabones, icee cubes (good for teething), squeaker toys and tennis balls with supervision make great new experiences.
11. Handle Whole Puppy--ears, mouth,feet, tummy, etc. Never let your puppy take charge but remember you must remain calm and positive.
12. Sounds--thunder (do not baby them ), phones, doorbell,washer and dryer, various kinds of music, siren, bathwater, running , toilet flushing, blenders vacuum cleaners, alarm clocks, lawn mowers, etc.
REMEMBER: THIS IS ONLY A STARTER LIST of SUGGESTIONS...ADD TO IT. IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL SUGGSTIONS LET THE WEBMASTER KNOW AND THEY MAY BE ADDED TO THE LIST.